TNX.NET is a new text link broker on the scene. They help you to put text links on up to 33 million web pages and also allow you to sell links on your own web site. They are a major resource for one-way link building and by taking only a small commission look set to put pressure on the text link building businesses of SEO companies.
The sevice provided by TNX.NET looks set to fly and you can get in with a 100% bonus if you buy $250 worth of links now. You will get a 50% bonus if you spend $100 and a 20% bonus applies if you spend $50. In the future these bonuses will only be available to SEO Specialists & Consultants.
Here are a few examples of what you can currently buy from TNX.NET with $100 (including the bonus):
All examples are for links that are up for 1 month.
* 250,000 PR0 links on pages which have less than 500
* 2500 PR1 links on pages which have between 500 and 5000 backlinks in Yahoo; or
* 12 PR6 links on pages which have between 500 and 5000 backlinks in Yahoo
You can mix the types of links you buy and it’s very easy to do with the user friendly interface provided by TNX. The criteria you can specify when buying links is:
* PR of page containing the link
* Number of Yahoo backlinks for the page containing your link
* Category e.g. Financial
* Geo-targeting e.g. “english language only”.
* You can also view the pages you have links on and remove the links if you wish.
To find out more about WWW.TNX.NET and take advantage of the “limited period bonus” please click here.
TNX.NET have recommendations on how to build up links. They say that if you add too may quickly it can affect your sites SE rankings in the short term. They recommend also to vary both the anchor text in links and also the surrounding text that is positioned on a target website. With no way for SE’s to tell whether a link is bought from TNX.NET or not this service is going to be massive – it will change the world, that is the SEO world, as we currently know it!