“The Epson LabelWorks LW-400 is truly a very useful little gadget with tons of features and options that would be great for home or office use.” ~TestFreaks Blog, (January 20, 2012)
Meet the EPSON LabelWorks LW-400, a powerful new label maker that turns organizing into an art. Featuring a backlit display, it helps you make labels anywhere, anytime. Choose from a huge range of symbols, frames, fonts, barcodes and tapes in a variety of styles, sizes and colors.
The LW-400 is both easy to use and efficient (dramatically smaller margins mean up to 60% less label waste). The LW-400 is an office powerhouse. With amazing versatility and a large, built-in memory, it stores up to 50 files, so you can save those commonly used labels. Use it for barcodes, A/V and computer wiring and just about anything else. Or, use it around the house. In any case, the LW-400 will transform how you organize and give you a new outlet for your imagination.
- Backlit display — type and print labels in challenging lighting conditions
- Amazing variety — 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, over 75 frames, barcodes and more
- Less waste — smaller lead margin compared to other brands, for up to 60% less lead margin waste
- Large built-in memory — store up to 50 files
- Fits up to four lines of text — up to 18 mm (0.7″) wide tape
- Specialty print modes — a variety of flag, tab and wrap style labels
- Easy to use — automatically printed with a split back for easy and fast peeling
- Asset tagging — easily print barcodes for products and merchandise
- Whisper quiet — prints labels without distracting those around you
- Supports seven languages — set to the language of your choice
- Specialty labels — double-sided tab tapes, glow-in-the-dark and reflective tapes, fluorescent colors, decorative tapes for scrapbooking and more
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: 7.7″ x 3.1″ x 7.8″ and Weight 1.53 lb.